Adventures in Decorating. It’s late but here was my Thanksgiving Table decorPosted: 2012/11/22 | |
I was busy this year and didn’t get the table ready until last night. I spent about 2 hours and I tore it all down after the meal today. We found the napkin folding on Pinterest. I made one of those deco mesh ribbon small garland things, but I’ve got so much on top of it you can hardly tell it or the two kinds of ribbon are there. Lesson learned for next year. We decided we liked the tall big wide centerpiece because it divided the table creating some intimacy and privacy without completely blocking the view of each other. Down side was dinner has to be served buffet style with this big a centerpiece.
I’ve got lots of ideas and possible new things I’m doing for Christmas this year so I’ll be at Michaels at 7am tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)