Adventures in Decorating: Tweaking Mini-Me’s roomPosted: 2014/03/26 | |
I’ve been on a work sabbatical that is nearing an end. Part of the time I have been seriously nesting. My daughter’s room has been “off” ever since we moved the French line green chalk painted desk to the playroom.
I didn’t want to spend much money so I challenged myself to use what I had on hand. The custom book shelf doll house was made from three cast off melamine book shelf shoe holder things. I don’t love the zebra with the curtains but I made it fit as best I could knowing this phase too shall pass and we can easily switch the zebra out for another fabric some day. I need to get her art and photo frames on the wall. I am also going to tackle making some sort of doll house stuff storage thing out of spare parts. Here are the pics with the usual promise to circle back and give details at some point. Hope you are enjoying your spring Lovies!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)