Adventures in Decorating: Fall 2013 beginsPosted: 2013/07/27 | |
I decided to show you the process my brain goes through when I decorate.
The air has gone to 55 at night at 75 during the day. I know more warm days are coming, but I’m ready to start prepping for Fall.
When I am planning my decor each season I start with a trip to the craft stores and some pinning time on Pinterest.
About this time every year the craft stores start putting out their Fall stuff.
This is the decorating board I am housing all my ideas on.
I also still need to clean up the basement and then properly sort and determine what I’m using this year, and what I might need to buy to supplement.
As I move through each stage of the process, I will outline for you. Maybe I make it harder than it has be be, I don’t know. But it’s how my mind works and decorating always relaxes me!
What are you plans or thoughts on all the new fall decor, burlap and other natural items appear to still be in fashion! I also found a 50 yard spool of wired burlap ribbon at Costco!
Can’t wait to use it. Happy adventures in decorating Lovies!
- 9 Best Places to Find Decorating Inspiration (decorating.answers.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)