It was a bit grey and fall like yesterday and the kids started school this morning. I am the proud mom of a 6th and 3rd Grader. They are becoming such little humans, wise and seasoned beyond their years but still innocent and hopeful, I hope they never lose their uniqueness.
It is no secret that Halloween is our major decorating time around here, and since I only have the kids half time I wanted to make it easier, but still special. So the Dept 56 Halloween Houses will go up as usual in the next week inside the house, and the outside of the house will be Fall only until no later than October 1. I decided I’m not going to totally redo from one season to the next. When it gets closer I will take out the flowers, throw in some spiders and ghosts and let all the leaves remain. The inside I will be able to pull the Halloween and I’ll do a cornucopia for Thanksgiving. Christmas will be red and white again but that is getting a little ahead of myself.
Meanwhile I hope you enjoy the window boxes this year and I’d love to see what you’ve done with your own spaces!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)