Adventures in Decorating: I made a boxwood topiary

I had a bunch of boxwood trimmings left over from pruning after I made the three wreaths. So yesterday I got the brilliant idea I’d cover something else. I chose an old retired cone planter and went to town. I shoved the branches in the waves and tried to shape them by shoving the tips into a higher weave. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. For about two hours. Not sure if I made cousin it or a tree. But I think I’m putting some more things in it and going to try it inside somewhere and hope it stays green enough to use through Christmas.




I like comments

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s